Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Post 2: Majors in Forestry

Hello readers haha,
Well, before all I came back with the blogs for de English course, now i'm on level B1+ so I hope my writting was better too haha..

Majors in Forestry: first, I have to clarify that -according to what I heard- in the new "Curriculum for competition" there's no majors, we all are Foresters without differences but of course in life you can specialize anyway, outside or inside your career, so I would like to specialize myself in something associated with Ecology, Conservation of nature, maybe something like Zoology and I also like Botany. All these issues in relation with my career, but, in the other hand I would like to do something more artistic too, because I rally love to draw so who knows, maybe someday I will do some work of art.
I also love sports too, so I dont leave a side the idea of practicing running professionally.

Anyway, those are my interests and I think that you never knows what the destiny has prepared for you, so I dont know if if these interests are gonna change or maybe I will leave the university jajja (but is very unlikely because I like this career jaja :)

That's all, see you in the next blog :)

4 comments:

  1. that tree is from madagascar?

    ReplyDelete
  2. We Thinks very diferent, about our preferences, i hate Ecology or Conservation or nature :( I think this is soooooooooo boringggggggggggg !!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Barbi, you have to try the Ayahuasca and to be like Alex Grey: Artistically scientific! ;)

    ReplyDelete