Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Post 10: Your Blogging Experience

HELLO FRIENDS!
Today is my final Blog! Yes! This is the end, my only friend the end (8) And it's about my blogging experience! Oh how to start....
This experience has been .. but funny, I've never thought have a Blog and I've never imagined myself writing and having followers, I feel like a rockstar with a lot of fans hahahah Ok not but It was a funny experience :)
Anyway I have some complaints because I'm a whiny person: We never wrote about food! and food is one of my favourite topics, I would like to talk about some restaurants and "picás" that I know (people who know me knows I always recommend vegan and good places haha). Also we never wrote about hobbies or sports then I could have boasted about my athletic skills Jaja (just kidding..) So I think in the future we have to have a free-topic blog! haha.
About the english learning in blogging experience I can say that it was an interactively way of studying english! it was a little bit funniest than other learning methods I've been practice in my life like singing songs or give a discourse, so I would like that this method have been perpetuated in time but I would add some corrections to know what we are wrong.
Well that's all Bye bye! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment