Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Post 9: Good and bad points of 2013

Hello classmates, well this is almost the last post of the blog, and I have to do some king of evaluation of this year 2013.
This year wasn’t very different or special actually, the university was good, in the past semester I was laboratory assistant for the “CICBAE” classes (something like botany, morphology and taxonomy all in one class) and there was very interesting and funny, because I really like to teach and I love plants and that stuff so I really enjoyed that, but in this semesters schedule didn’t allow me to be assistant anymore. In the current semester I’ve learn a lot of new things, and I've done very well in classes related to ecology and vegetal formations, but not so good in math and statistics but the marks are decent.
About my family, there were a lot of different events that makes me and my family feel many emotions, but there are all personal things. In general all my family is good and happy, luckily there was no bad news for us this year.
This year I didn’t visit my ex-school friends so much in contrast of past year and I really miss all of them, I hope to see them in the summer because any of us has much time because of the university, but anyway I shared more with another friends and I went to different places, festivals and music concerts :D so social life was very good this year, except for my love life because I broke up with my boyfriend this year, but I’m really easy about it and we still been friends J

I almost forget that I've got a tattoo this year!

Well that’s all, a little bit boring but it was my year hahah good bye!

2 comments:

  1. I also miss my old friends :c but the summer is our opportunity to visit them !

    ReplyDelete
  2. your tattoooooo, is an important thing! and you forget that ahahaha is beauty. This year we were assistant of CICBAE uy yeah ahahah.

    ReplyDelete