Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Post 10: English language challenges

This is the end, my only friend the end…
Just like Jim Morrison said, this is the end, this is the last post of the blog guys, I know that all my loyal fans are going to feel really bad but as the saying says ie!
ut thang to feel badhe last blog guys, I know that all my l of them, I hope to see them in the summer because any of C’est la vie! Also I have to say that is the end of my English course so, I can’t lie to you I feel awesome hahah.
I liked the English classes at university, the use of blogs was new for me so I really liked, I think this was an interesting way of learning English. At the beginning it was some kind of boring but then it turns like a custom thing that you finally enjoy.
 I think there’s a lot things I have to improve about my English, aspects like vocabulary and fluency in the oral part, and many of grammatical details I have to correct, I used to be really really good with grammatical but over the years there’s some things you missed in the course.
Outside the English class I use English generally for signing songs and watch some movies, but specially in music, Im always signing hahaha, but I really could use much more of English because my grandmother came from USA like two or three years ago but she didn’t talk to me in English L I don’t really ask her to talk to me en English neither.. L
Well these paragraphs resume all my English life hahaha, hope you enjoy it because it was the last (I hope so) hhah, BYE BYE! I love you all J

2 comments:

  1. Grammar in English is also my worst problem :S
    just hope for the oral test can improve our fluency

    ReplyDelete
  2. you need to practice with your grandmother! when my cousin had a northamerican girlfriend I always practiced with her, but in that time I was a child and I don't take advantage of that situation :(

    ReplyDelete